Last year, I joined a marathon led by one of my favourite bloggers and stuck with it. Nupur’s One Hot Stove continues to be an inspiration with easy to do recipes and insights into her style of simple living.
That was the only time this blog has seen so much action! This year again, I am joining my dearest friend Jayashree who blogs at ‘Foodie in Me‘ in a marathon that aims at showcasing Soups and Salads. The difference this time, is I will be co-hosting this marathon with J.
For the whole month of November, we will be blogging a recipe, tips and tricks or ideas around the theme of Soups and Salads.
If you would like to join us in this marathon for the entire month it would be awesome!
If you cannot do the entire marathon, and would like to send in a recipe, just jump in! Here are the details:
- From November 1st to November 30th, 2013, post any dish that can be classified as Soups or Salads, on your blog
- The dish can be sweet or savoury, Vegetarian or Non Vegetarian
- Link back to this announcement and to Jayashree’s announcement
- Send in your entries to email@example.com with subject as Soups and Salads Event
- Do use the event logo in the post
- All the updates will be on our respective FB pages as well, so like us to stay connected! Foodie In Me and Escapades
Multiple entries are encouraged (:)) And it would be fine if you want to link up your past posts to this event. Just make sure you update your post with this announcement post link, mention the hosts, and add the logo.
Subject: Soups and Salads Event
Picture of your dish (High resolution picture. Try and send 2 pictures).
Last date to send in your entries will be November 30th, 2013.
Last but not the least, have fun participating in this event – See more at: http://www.cookingepisodes.com/2013/10/announcing-blogging-marathon-2-soups.html#sthash.oCvRFlxk.dpuf